- Safe and sturdy system for repair and maintenance on your guitar, bass, banjo, mandolin, ukulele, violin, and other stringed instruments
- Neck cradle has five angles and heights for a custom fit for any instrument
- Large 36-inch x 17-inch work mat features high-performance, textured, anti-slip surface to improve traction
- TPE mat material is safe on all instrument finishes and contains no rubber, PVC, lead, latex, dioxins, or chloride
- Odorless, closed-cell, construction provides increased chemical and bacteria resistance
Music Nomad’s Premium Work Mat and 5-in-1 Cradle Cube neck support will help you do repairs and maintenance on your string instrument safely and securely. Laying your instrument on a towel or directly on a hard surface may cause it to become damaged, but the large, high-performance work mat is made specifically for musical instruments. Developed using a special TPE material that is safe on all finishes, the work mat is odorless and contains no rubber, PVC, lead, latex, dioxins, or chloride, and the unique closed-cell construction makes it chemical and bacteria resistant. The specially designed, textured, anti-slip surface provides traction while you work, and is durable yet soft to help avoid scratching your prized instrument. The Cradle Cube neck support features five varying heights and angles, providing the perfect companion to the work mat for doing repairs and maintenance. Made of an innovative gel material, the Cradle Cube gently yet fully supports either side of the neck. Music Nomad has developed a better way to work on your musical instrument.