La Bella's AB20 Golden Alloy Wound Series is composed of a unique bronze compound designed specifically to La Bella's specifications. The alloy used for these windings produces a sweet tone. With the ability to sustain a long decay of sound, this distinctive set has a resilient string tension to ensure ease of playing. The Golden Alloy Wound sets are hand-wound with hard tempered wire, which is impervious to everyday string-wear and provides unparalleled string longevity.
- Golden Alloy (80/20 Brass Alloy) wound strings
- Bright tone; long sustain
- Tension: Light
- String Gauges: .045, .065, .080, .100
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness