Not your typical jazz strings! Adopting a vintage technique of compressing wrap wire, our Nickel 200 Roller Wound strings have a softer touch, flexible feel, and warmer tone, offering you the opportunity to add to your playing expressions.
The Nickel 200 Roller Wound strings utilizes a vintage technique used decades ago in manufacturing guitar and bass strings. La Bella has revived this style of compressing wrap wire to give you a soft string with a mellow tone, ideal for jazz and other genres. This unique Roller Wound technique, coupled with our proprietary Nickel 200 formula, produces a string that is softer to the touch and more flexible than your typical guitar string.
- Roller Wound for soft touch
- Nickel 200 for warm and mellow tone
- Tension: Regular
- String Gauges: .010, .013, .017, .026w, .036, .046
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness