The 760F-MUS set is made specifically for basses with 30" scale where strings are strung through the body. The winding length from ball-end to silk is 34" (this distance includes a 1.75" flexible tail by the ball-end). Since the 50s and 60s, La Bella's DEEP TALKIN' BASS Stainless Steel Flat Wounds have been the choice of professional bass players and continue to be the standard for the best sounding Flat Wounds on the market.
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound; hand-polished for incredibly smooth finish
- Specifically designed for 30" scale basses with "thru-body" design. THIS SET DOES NOT WORK WITH NEW MODELS THAT HAVE TOP LOAD BRIDGES. Top loading models take any La Bella short scale set.
- Winding Length / length from ball-end to silk: 34"
- Light Tension
- String Gauges: .043, .060, .082, .104
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness